Motor Vehicle Accident
After you or a loved one is in a serious car accident, many questions begin to form. Who will pay for your medical bills? Is the insurance company really looking out for me? Can I be compensated for my pain and suffering? What is the next step I should take to best help myself?
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, you are going to need an attorney who is experienced in dealing with the many complex issues that must be decided in how to best handle your case. Our office will work aggressively to secure you the maximum compensation for your injuries.
If you have been in a motor vehicle accident, here are the initial steps you must take immediately!
- Do not give a statement to the insurance carrier of the person who caused the accident.
- Seek medical treatment either by going to the hospital or by going to your primary care physician and inform him/her of your injury.
- If possible take photographs of the vehicle and of your injuries.
- Try to obtain copy of the police report.
- Contact our office.
We have over 35 years of experience in handling a wide variety of motor vehicle accident cases. These cases include:
- Head on collision
- Multi-car collision
- Rear end collisions
- Drunk driving accidents
- Teen driver accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Cases where our client was a passenger
- SUV rollovers
If you have been in a motor vehicle accident, please fill out our case evaluation for or contact our office at 617-471-6929. Remember if we take your case on a contingent basis, if you don't collect money, you don't pay our attorney's fees!