If you have been injured by the carelessness of another party, you may be able to recover damages in a personal injury suit. Some of the damages that you may be able to recover include:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost wages
- Pain and Suffering
If you feel that you have a personal injury case, here are the initial steps you must take immediately!
- Do not give a statement to the insurance carrier of the person who caused the accident.
- Seek medical treatment either by going to the hospital or by going to your primary care physician and inform him/her of your injury.
- Contact our office.
There are a multitude of issues that need to be considered when determining the best plan of action for your case, including:
- Who are the responsible parties? This is not as easy of a question as you may think. There could be third parties who are liable, for example, employers of negligent parties and manufactures of defective products.
- Is the property owner liable? For example, were they aware of the potential danger?
- What are all the potential damages that you could recover due to the negligence of others?
Here are some examples of personal injury cases that our office has litigated:
- Premise Liability & slip and fall accidents
- Brain injures
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Dog bite cases
- Construction accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Product Liability
- Wrongful death cases
If you have been injured please fill out our free case evaluation or contact our office at 617-471-6929. Remember if we take your case on a contingent basis, if you don't collect money, you don't pay our attorney's fees!